Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

RQM 2.0: login does not finish

yesterday I installed RQM 2.0 and it worked properly
today after entering uid and pwd I only get the text "loading..." but nothing else.
I am using a test license which will expire in october and the server is started

0 votes



5 answers

Permanent link
yesterday I installed RQM 2.0 and it worked properly
today after entering uid and pwd I only get the text "loading..." but nothing else.
I am using a test license which will expire in october and the server is started


Hi, were logging into the Jazz Team Server site? I installed QM 1.0 and I don't know where to get the username and password to log into the Jazz Team Server site. I do have a Jazz account, but that is not working...do you know how to get a username and password for this? thx!

0 votes


Permanent link
yesterday I installed RQM 2.0 and it worked properly
today after entering uid and pwd I only get the text "loading..." but nothing else.
I am using a test license which will expire in october and the server is started


I've already had this problem when I tried to use Internet Explorer 6 (RQM only supports IE 7 or 8, or Firefox)

0 votes


Permanent link
yesterday I installed RQM 2.0 and it worked properly
today after entering uid and pwd I only get the text "loading..." but nothing else.
I am using a test license which will expire in october and the server is started


Hi, were logging into the Jazz Team Server site? I installed QM 1.0 and I don't know where to get the username and password to log into the Jazz Team Server site. I do have a Jazz account, but that is not working...do you know how to get a username and password for this? thx!

The default user/password is: ADMIN/ADMIN

0 votes


Permanent link
I use IE7.0, that should not be the problem

0 votes


Permanent link
I use IE7.0, that should not be the problem


I am seeing the same thing...but only when trying to login with admin/admin
If I login with a different user it logs right in.

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: Aug 11 '09, 4:41 a.m.

Question was seen: 8,144 times

Last updated: Aug 11 '09, 4:41 a.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm