It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to release my Project

nishant Saxena (1111) | asked Apr 02 '16, 3:21 a.m.
 Hi team, I am a software professional working in tech mahindra. I want to use RTC Jazz tool for our project but our coding tool is not java based it is a proprietary tool of AVAYA..Programming is GUI based not  coding style. But still i want to use this tool for RELEASE MANAGEMENT. where I can release my project. My project includes no of files and documents. Please help me in this. 

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Ramer (4.5k8183200) | answered Apr 02 '16, 9:18 a.m.
RTC can be used to manage source that is "general" in nature.   For example, my team has a software build system that consists of lots of scripts ( both for *nix and Windows ) to execute all functions of the build.  One can create a "Project" type project under Eclipse [ File > New > Project... ].  Expand the General section and choose Project and give the needed properties.  Then Import from the "File System" into your newly created project.

Once the Eclipse project exists, connect the Eclipse to RTC server.  In the Project or Navigator perspective, right click the new project and locate Team > Share and there should be RTC choices there.

The Library section of jazz.net has numerous articles.  I'd suggest starting here

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.