running a local command line script on a test machine
Hi,
how can i run a .bat file on a test machine?
There is a type of test script "command line".
But it requires an adpater.
Where can i find that adapter?
I have a RFT adpater,and running my rft scripts work.
Now i want to loung a stax job on a test pc,but with a command line script
because i can only assign a command line test script to a test case.
I cant assign a stax job to a test case.
tx
how can i run a .bat file on a test machine?
There is a type of test script "command line".
But it requires an adpater.
Where can i find that adapter?
I have a RFT adpater,and running my rft scripts work.
Now i want to loung a stax job on a test pc,but with a command line script
because i can only assign a command line test script to a test case.
I cant assign a stax job to a test case.
tx
2 answers
Ok Thanks,
it works.
I wonder if its possible with RQM to run only a 2nd script if the first script succeeded.
For example
Test case 1 is linked to a cmd script
Test case 2 is linked to a RFT script
How can i define( in a test suite for example) that only test case 2 may run if test case 1 succeeded?
Thanks.
it works.
I wonder if its possible with RQM to run only a 2nd script if the first script succeeded.
For example
Test case 1 is linked to a cmd script
Test case 2 is linked to a RFT script
How can i define( in a test suite for example) that only test case 2 may run if test case 1 succeeded?
Thanks.