It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Report of test scripts / test cases that are already reviewed and need to be approved

Pawel Kwasik (1111) | asked Mar 02 '16, 5:33 a.m.
At the beginning I need to say that I am new to IBM Quality Manager and sorry if my question is be easy to answered :)

I need to list test cases / test scripts that are reviewed but not yet approved. I have a bunch of those that have defined reviewers and approvers but are not approved yet. I found a report that can list the given items by states (draft / stable etc) but not the ones reviewed but not approved.

Apart from this I would like to list test cases / test scripts that are not reviewed and not yet approved.

Thanks in advance

One answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Mar 02 '16, 8:04 a.m.
edited Mar 02 '16, 8:04 a.m.
Hello Pawel,

If I check a sample RQM project area (like JKE Banking) a testcase starts in the Draft state.
Then it goes to Under Review from where it can either be Approved or Rejected.

So there is no state where the test case is reviewed but not approved; it's either Under Review or Approved/Rejected.

If your process has such in between state, you can try building your own custom report using Report Builder (available with CLM 5.x and later).

There you can get a list of your test cases and filter on the State attribute to display only the test cases you need.
You can also add further conditions if you need more advanced filtering.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.