Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

How to quickly know all susspected test cases?

I have lot of requirement changes and lot of test cases suspected.

Is there any easy way, query or report for me to look all suspected test cases so that I can check all?

0 votes



One answer

Permanent link
I have lot of requirement changes and lot of test cases suspected.

Is there any easy way, query or report for me to look all suspected test cases so that I can check all?

Sorry, please ignore this question. I can just view test cases by group "suspect". Problem resolved.

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details

Question asked: Aug 06 '09, 12:03 p.m.

Question was seen: 6,129 times

Last updated: Aug 06 '09, 12:03 p.m.

Related questions
Confirmation Cancel Confirm