It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Upload data to RQM include Sub Categories

Chen Ben ezra (41327) | asked Feb 10 '16, 2:13 a.m.

Hi ,                                                                   

If you want to upload Test cases by excel to RQM, you have the option to do it.                                                              

The only this that is missing there is to upload sub category.     

I already checked with IBM support about uploading sub categories by Excel, the answer was it's not possible (also at the forum the answer was the same).                                                          

This option is possible by Rest API (That what was at the forum or the answer by your support if i'm not mistaken).                           

What are my options to upload data to RQM include sub categories? If  it's possible I would like to get some examples.                                                                                                

BR,                                                                     

Chen   

Accepted answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Feb 10 '16, 7:35 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Chen,

This  support is being added in RQM 6.0.2 under QM Nested Categories Are Not Handled Properly during import/creation (147289).  If you require a backport to an iFix release, please contact IBM Support.
Chen Ben ezra selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Chen Ben ezra commented Feb 15 '16, 1:48 a.m.

Hi ,

Is RQM 6.0.2 a Beta version ?

BR,

Chen

Paul Slauenwhite commented Feb 23 '16, 2:08 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

No.  CLM 6.0.2 will eGA in 2Q2016.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.