It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to install Rational Publishing Engine on Websphere server

Naveen Tyagi (19769152) | asked Jan 13 '16, 5:58 a.m.
I want to do some exploration on RPE. can someone provide any article link to  install RPE on websphere(CLM) server.I have already download RPE-2.0.0.0-iFix001 zip file but don't know how to proceed further for installation.  Thnaks in advance.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Roberto Sanchez Herrera (2862) | answered Jan 13 '16, 10:25 a.m.
This link might help: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS6RHZ_2.0.0/com.ibm.rational.pe.install.doc/topics/roadmap_form.html?lang=en

if you select "Web app" in the "Select one or more of the Rational Publishing Engine applications and components to install and configure" section, you can choose the application server. 
Naveen Tyagi selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Naveen Tyagi commented Jan 14 '16, 9:25 a.m.

Thanks Roberto!! This helped.
1) I have install RPE after following all these steps.
2)  configured with WEbsphere server.
3) Created datasource,database.
4) Added the user.
5) Able to see "IBM Rational Publishing Engine" login page.
==> but once i enter id and password it is showing "Error 500: License key issue".
Can you help me to figure this out? 

Roberto Sanchez Herrera commented Jan 14 '16, 10:04 a.m. | edited Jan 14 '16, 10:07 a.m.

I'm glad my suggestion helped for your first question. I'm sorry but I do not have an answer for the license issue, But hopefully the answer to this other question you asked helps

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.