It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ClearQuest to RTC Importer Tool - no id available

hermoine z (1112) | asked Aug 23 '16, 2:10 a.m.
 hi ,

My CQ Schema has a custom recordtype 'FooBar'. FooBar fields are as follows:

FB_ID - unique , PK
FB_NAME - string

I have created a FooBAr WI type in RTC with corresponding fields. When I try to import this record type into XML via the CQ importer tool, I get the following error :

There is no field id in the record type FooBar.

P.S: i have used the importer tool to migrate Dfects/Tasks etc from CQ to RTC using the setup on my PC. 

Please let me know how can I make importer tool consider the FB_ID field as the ID instead of searching for the ID by exact field label. (It is not possible to tername FB_ID since this was created 2 years ago by another user and there is a lot of existing data using this column as primary identifier)

Thanks.

Comments
hermoine z commented Aug 23 '16, 2:14 a.m. | edited Feb 25 '17, 4:59 p.m.

Error Details :

CRRTC4675E: The Rational ClearQuest Importer Tool cannot run because of a problem with the specified query.
com.ibm.team.interop.service.managers.clearquest.common.InteropException: There is no field with the name id in record type FooBar
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.teamapi71.CqRecordTypeForInterop71.getFieldDefinitionsForFieldName(CqRecordTypeForInterop71.java:185)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.teamapi71.CqRecordTypeForInterop71.buildFieldPath(CqRecordTypeForInterop71.java:148)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.teamapi71.CqQueryForInterop71.addDisplayField(CqQueryForInterop71.java:171)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.importer.internal.CQExporter.executeQuery(CQExporter.java:99)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.importer.internal.CQExporter.executeQuery(CQExporter.java:91)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.importer.internal.CQRetrieval.executeQuery(CQRetrieval.java:89)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.ide.ui.importer.internal.CQImportWizard$2.run(CQImportWizard.java:230)

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.