It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0223I The following item has been changed by another operation error

Sumant Renukarya (4346) | asked Dec 03 '15, 9:47 p.m.
 Trying to save or transition a few work items fails with this message, everytime in both Eclipse and web-client (Multiple browsers). 

RTC 5.0.2v

The data you were about to save did already change remotely and your changes could not be merged automatically.
CRJAZ0223I The following item has been changed by another operation:
Input: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.WorkItemImpl@7c5b8538 (stateId: [UUID _-

XO5IZn7EeW3C8fafmdjtA], itemId: [UUID _48RFwFu0EeWTr_OFp3DOeQ], origin: <unset>, immutable: true) (contextId: [UUID 

_bDXwgL7DEeG1vdSjr_g0CQ], modified: 2015-12-03 15:25:20.562, workingCopy: <unset>) (mergePredecessor: null, 

workingCopyPredecessor: <unset>, workingCopyMergePredecessor: <unset>, predecessor: [UUID _bifHQJI5EeW3C8fafmdjtA]) 

(id: 32123, internalState: 3, internalResolution: 1, resolutionDate: 2015-12-03 15:25:20.527, summary: DP DEV: 

PROD-SLS URL Update, internalSeverity: severity.literal.l3, creationDate: 2015-09-15 10:20:50.688, 

internalPriority: priority.literal.l4, dueDate: null, description: , workflowSurrogate: , internalTags: , 

workItemType: task, duration: -1, timeSpent: -1, internalSequenceValue: null, correctedEstimate: -1, startDate: 

null, archived: false)
Current: com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.model.impl.WorkItemImpl@1f7c2d40 (stateId: [UUID 

_OW0zsJI4EeW3C8fafmdjtA], itemId: [UUID _48RFwFu0EeWTr_OFp3DOeQ], origin: <unset>, immutable: true) (contextId: 

[UUID _bDXwgL7DEeG1vdSjr_g0CQ], modified: 2015-11-23 18:16:28.395, workingCopy: <unset>) (mergePredecessor: null, 

workingCopyPredecessor: <unset>, workingCopyMergePredecessor: <unset>, predecessor: [UUID _lWLHkIyWEeW3C8fafmdjtA]) 

(id: 32123, internalState: 1, internalResolution: , resolutionDate: null, summary: DP DEV: PROD-SLS URL Update, 

internalSeverity: severity.literal.l3, creationDate: 2015-09-15 10:20:50.688, internalPriority: 

priority.literal.l1, dueDate: null, description: , workflowSurrogate: , internalTags: , workItemType: task, 

duration: -1, timeSpent: -1, internalSequenceValue: null, correctedEstimate: -1, startDate: null, archived: false)

We are restarting the server but is there any other way to identify the root cause and resolve? This is the second time happening for a particular user now.

Thanks

Comments
Donald Nong commented Dec 03 '15, 11:00 p.m.

If you can post here the output of the below URL, we may have a better idea what's going on.
https://<server>:<port>/ccm/rpt/repository/workitem?fields=workitem/workItem[id='32123']/(id|itemHistory/(stateId|predecessor|dayModified))

Add some spaces within the XML tags so that the forum can display the XML content correctly - for example, <tag> becomes < tag >.

Sumant Renukarya commented Dec 04 '15, 4:46 p.m.

Hi Donald

I am unable to reproduce this problem now after the server restart. I am sure this will recur and will pick this then ;-)

Thank you

Donald Nong commented Dec 06 '15, 5:49 p.m.

Restarting the server is known to resolve such issues. Nevertheless, can you please still post the REST API output that I requested? I'm just curious.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.