It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Build forge does not support the insatallation manager (64 bit)

Bharat Malge (2131430) | asked Nov 20 '15, 7:44 a.m.
Hello,
        I am using installation manager 1.8.3 64-bit . And I wish to install the Build Forge 8.0 but it is throwing an error  "CRIMA113W: The following package do not support the installation manager that you are using: Build Forge version 8.0. If you continue, you might have issues with installation and deployment."

So I would like to know is there any 64-bit package for Build Forge is available or I have to continue by ignoring this error or There are no known issues installing Build forge 8.0 with IM 64-bit. And a warning is now shown to warn you of the the potential risk which will not effect after the installation.

Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Kohji Ohsawa (5951310) | answered Nov 23 '15, 3:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Bharat,

Wouldn't it be possible for you to use 32bit IM instead of 64bit? I am not sure if there is 64bit version for BF repository and if you can ignore the warning. I usually use 32bit IM when I see the warning. 

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSDV2W_1.8.3/com.ibm.cic.commandline.doc/topics/t_imcl_reinstall.html?lang=en

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.