It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to understand where CLM 5.0.2 iFix 10 is installed in DCC application

Fabiano lima (17516) | asked Nov 17 '15, 9:25 a.m.
Hello, is there a way to understand whether the fix has been applied ? I have been asked to update CLM and DCC from 5.0.2 iFix010. I applied in CLM Server the file CLM_server_patch according readme.txt. In another Server where is installed DCC I applied the file DCC-zip_5.0.2 according readme-dcc.txt. I opened DCC application and I clicked in "help->about" that shows that is is now at iFix008 in "Jazz Foundation - Core Libraries" in description of "about the Rational Data Collection Component Application" , whereas CLM (JTS) does show ifix010 applied in description of "About the Rational Team Server".
Is that wrong ? How can I be sure ?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Chao Wang (235512) | answered Nov 17 '15, 2:56 p.m.
Hi Fabiano,

I saw the same version when I deployed ifix10 on my server. We do not show the ifix level for DCC application. So the Jazz Foundation ifix level does not indicate the ifix level for DCC. Just make sure that you have the correct patch in place and it is shown to be successfully deployed. This seems to be a tagging issue on the ifix package. We will look into updating to match the iFix in the up coming iFixes. What you see currently is expected.
Fabiano lima selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.