Jazz Forum Welcome to the Jazz Community Forum Connect and collaborate with IBM Engineering experts and users

How to get rational team concert license if I'm an IBM employee?

How to get rational team concert license if I'm an IBM employee?

0 votes



One answer

Permanent link
There is a process to handle this for IBM'ers.  I sent you an email with a link to the information.

Susan

0 votes

Your answer

Register or log in to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.

Search context
Follow this question

By Email: 

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here.

By RSS:

Answers
Answers and Comments
Question details
× 110
× 28

Question asked: Nov 16 '15, 1:55 p.m.

Question was seen: 5,506 times

Last updated: Nov 16 '15, 3:07 p.m.

Confirmation Cancel Confirm