It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I add link to existing rtc artifact in a collector message?

Michele Pegoraro (1.8k14118103) | asked Nov 13 '15, 5:33 a.m.
Hi,
I'm creating server side extensions and I was wondering how can I set a link to an artifact (like a work item or a change-set) in the message that I show when I make fail an advisor (with the IAdvisorInfoCollector.createProblemInfo method). I've seen that in the advisors provided with RTC there are these kind of links. Can you please tell me how to do it or indicate an example that I can view?

Thanks,
Michele.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 13 '15, 6:18 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Nov 13 '15, 6:21 a.m.
Please see the code in Due Date Notifier – an Asynchronous Task Example that does this inmethod
sendRememberingMail

Please note that there are different types/flavors of links - you can tell for the different URI's you can see in the UI - and you have to know which kinds of links to create how.

Also see the code in A RTC WorkItem Command Line Version 3.0 which basically creates all kinds of URL's for RTC artifacts during export and import and other operations.
Michele Pegoraro selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.