It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error finalizing Requirements Management

Diego Superbi (15913) | asked Nov 04 '15, 1:08 p.m.
I've installed CCM and QM without problems, but, after I press the button Finalize Application Setup , in Requirements Management section, the following message appears:

Unable to save the consumer key and secret into the application's database. See details for more information.ID CRJAZ1850E

Error 500: CRJZS0222E The request requires user authentication. 

Can you help me, please?

Best Regards

Accepted answer

permanent link
Bharat Malge (2131430) | answered Jun 24 '16, 2:04 a.m.
 Got solution for this error if you are getting the error in finalizing the RM application setup it might be because it fails to register the RM auth key with the JTS you can also see these details in rm.log in JazzTeamServer\server\logs.

solution will be just delete the registered application in the jts/admin/registered application tab and re-registered it from jts/setup.

we have switch the database vendor from derby to DB2 fot CLM 5.0.2 and with this step all data is also reflecting.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Rosa Naranjo (2.9k11623) | answered Nov 04 '15, 1:34 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Have you tried re-running jts setup? I don't have enough information here to help you. Use a userid with JazzAdmins privileges when running setup.  What database are you using?

Comments
Diego Superbi commented Nov 04 '15, 4:16 p.m.

I'm using a DB2. I run jts setup again, but I get the same error.

Bharat Malge commented Jun 24 '16, 1:06 a.m.

Any updates on this issue ? I have same error while I was configuring JTS setup with DB2.

Unable to finalize the RM Application Setup

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.