It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Account Archived, no permissions.

Rory Raeper (111) | asked Aug 24 '15, 11:06 a.m.
I've just found that my jazz.net account has been archived and I can't access Pages that I was able to go to anymore. RTC has been disconnected from the stream as well.
Is there a way to have this unarchived or at least get permissions on another account?

Comments
Donald Nong commented Aug 25 '15, 12:04 a.m.

You used tags related to specific products. Is your problem related to usage of products in your own environment, or this particular site "jazz.net"?

Rory Raeper commented Aug 25 '15, 4:16 a.m.

It's specific to Rational Team Concert and DOORS, as I can use the Jazz account on other pages. 

Geoffrey Clemm commented Aug 29 '15, 12:13 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Just to make sure we know what you are referring to, please post the URLs for a few of the pages that you can access, and the URLs for a few of the pages that you cannot access.   You mention DOORS ... I assume that means DNG, and not classic DOORS (since there are no classic DOORS servers hosted by jazz.net).

Rajeev Dandu commented Sep 21 '15, 6:42 a.m. | edited Sep 21 '15, 7:13 a.m.

Has anyone found the solution for this problem?

I am facing the same issue with RTC now.

Thanks!

Geoffrey Clemm commented Sep 21 '15, 7:14 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I converted Rajeev's "answer" to be a "comment".   If you want to draw attention to a particular question, it is a good idea not to post your "me too" as an "answer", since this removes the question from the "unanswered question" query.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.