It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is the correct property for OSLC Automation providers to use in their root services documents when being consumed by RQM?

Martin Pain (2622) | asked Aug 12 '15, 9:56 a.m.
Our OSLC Automation provider has a root services document that uses an oslc_auto:autoServiceProviders property/predicate to point to our Service Provider Catalog. However, I now can't find that documented either in the Root Services spec, or in the OSLC Automation vocab. Is that still the current "best practice" (or only) property to use, or is there a more recent one (e.g. jd:oslcCatalogs, or oslc:serviceProviderCatalog)?

A colleague was asking about the best property to use for linking to CM catalogs - having seen both oslc_cm:cmServiceProviders and jd:oslcCatalogs properties - and that made me realise that the one that we're using isn't in the Jazz documentation that I'm looking at.

Is there anything that we ought to be changing to bring our implementation up-to-date with what RQM expects in that aspect?

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Aug 12 '15, 9:51 p.m.
The only document I can find is this one, and it may not be detailed enough for you.
https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/topic/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/r_rqm_consumer.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.