It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

zip errors downloading rational insight

chen fengmiao (7032932) | asked Aug 04 '15, 10:37 p.m.
Hello, I have been downloaded Rational insight 1.1.1.7 or 1.1.1.6 for window or linux on Jazz.net. My network environment is well. The download was complete by 100%. However,when I unzip the file. There are CRC errors with three files. These files are "disk1\ad\native\file000001" ,"disk1\ad\native\file000002" and "disk1\ad\native\file000003".
I find these files are so big.  
I have been doing this serveral times in different network environment,different machine, different download managers,such as downloadThemAll,free download manager, free download manager with flashgot and so on. I already tried,but every unzip is failture. I also used 7zip and winrar, both with same results.
I added the download files into the MD5 download verification, but the number unlike. 
I assure my network environment is very well.
If only download on the Jazz.net? Have other method ? I already have RTC license , I don't download it on Passprot Advantage?
 Thank for your attention.

3 answers

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Aug 05 '15, 4:31 a.m.
Hello Chen,

DownThemAll is usually the best option to download the Insight installer.
If the MD5 check still fails it's usually due to the network connection between your machine and the jazz.net servers.

If you have the option, I suggest trying the download from a different network location (for example your home connection).

As far as I know there are no alternative download locations.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

permanent link
chen fengmiao (7032932) | answered Aug 05 '15, 5:06 a.m.
 Hello Chiossi, I already tried download from a different network location, include in my home, in my office and my friend network location.  But it have same results.  I already tried more than two weeks to download this files. I feel very sad./(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

permanent link
Matthew Sprague (11) | answered Sep 11 '15, 12:28 p.m.
I am having the same problem with the Rational Insight 1.1.1.6 linux zip downloads.  The development tools downloads appear to be fine.  Is there any solution to this, or any where else I can get these zip files? 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.