It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to view another user's suspended change set(s)?

Adam Janke (823) | asked Jul 29 '15, 9:33 a.m.
 We have had a developer begin some work then go on vacation. Before they left they suspended the change set they were working on. Our team would like to pick it up and continue working it but are unsure if it's possible to view that.

I checked the UOW's page but there are no changesets associated with it. I am unsure if that is because it was never associated or if that's because this changeset was suspended.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.3k33646) | answered Jul 29 '15, 9:51 a.m.
1. In the Eclipse client in the menu Search>Jazz source Control>Change sets, you can search for change sets even if they are suspended and owned by another user.

2. If the users repository workspace is visible to the public, you can also load it and should be able to see the suspended change sets. Otherwise an ADMIN would have to change the visibility or owner of the workspace if you want to do this and not search.
Adam Janke selected this answer as the correct answer

Adam Janke commented Jul 29 '15, 10:03 a.m.

 The search tool worked great, thanks! I usually search via ctrl + alt + w in Eclipse. Nice to know another way to search.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.