It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JTS custom setup wizard showing error of un-trusted connection.

Ahmed Ahmed (48832) | asked Jul 28 '15, 3:12 a.m.
Hello, 

I have used the following procedure to install CLM 6 on distributed environment:

Server 1 configurations:

·         Active directory and LDAP   ( Jazz admin and user groups have been created with particular users)

·         Ms SQL Server

·         WAS 8.5

·         JTS

Server 2 configurations:

·         WAS 8.5

·         CCM

·         This server is connected to domain which I have configured in Server1

Server 3 configurations:

·         WAS 8.5

·         QM

Server 4 configurations:

·         WAS 8.5

·         RM

2.     After installing all the application on particular server I configured LDAP on each WAS profile. LDAP configuration is successful.

3.       Database tables are created successfully for each application.

4.       SSO has been configured on each server.

5.       Then I run the JTS custom setup wizard on server1. During the setup wizard, first JTS with particular database and DW has been installed. Then applications are added form different servers. LDAP has been configured. When setup wizard moves towards CCM database configuration I am facing the following error. The CCM is installed on server2.

“ The connection is untrusted. You have asked Firefox to connect securely to server (the name of different servers on which CCM, QM and RM are installed. i.e ccm.myexample.com:9443). Particular server uses invalid security certificate".  How can i resolve the security certificate issue or is there any way to ignore this. 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jul 28 '15, 3:40 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I think you have to create valid certificates for the various servers that reflect the fully qualified names of these servers. See https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/topic/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/c_server_certificates.html
Ahmed Ahmed selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.