It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Design Manager - change child stream flow target to different workspace

David Jonas (1313) | asked Jul 17 '15, 10:45 p.m.
 Hello,

I currently have the below setup, can I deliver all content from Sub_workspace_a directly into Workspace_2 ? Without have to deliver into Workspace_1. I want to skip Workspace_1 because it has become corrupted because of a failed merge. It no longer detects changes from Sub_workspace_a but I can clearly see its missing changes so I want to start over again but moving my sub_workspace into a new root workspace.

Workspace_1
     ----Sub_workspace_a

Workspace_2

Accepted answer

permanent link
David Hirsch (1162) | answered Aug 30 '15, 4:16 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The term of "new root workspace/stream" is a bit confusing, as a project area can have only 1 root Stream.
So I assume you mean another stream in the same project area, which is not the direct parent of this stream.

Up to DM 6.0 we supported only parent-child deliveries.
In the upcoming DM 6.0.1 release we plan (not final yet) to support deliveries between any 2 streams in the same project area.
David Jonas selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
David Jonas commented Sep 17 '15, 3:24 a.m.

Yes I did mean to say two different streams in the same project. Good to know this is coming!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.