It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

wich Platform for Certificate SSL request?

Cesar Sasaki (511289129) | asked Jul 14 '15, 1:58 p.m.
Hi
I have the CLM 5.0.2 running on the default tomcat installation and db2.
I'm ordering an SSL certificate for my CLM 5.0.2 , and it ask me for the CSR and the server platform.

I got the csr but dont know wich platform to select.
This are the values :
Server Platform:
Apache 2
Apache + Apache SSL
Apache + MOD SSL
Apache + Open SSL
Apache + Raven
Apache + SSLeay

Other

Wich should I select?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Abraham Sweiss (2.4k1331) | answered Jul 14 '15, 3:31 p.m.
First I am going under the following assumptions
1. IKeyMan tool is being used to generate the CSR
2. The CSR is being generated from the keystore located at <CLM_Install_Root>/server/Tomcat/ibm-team-ssl
a. This is the keystore that Tomcat uses, and once the CA provides the ARM file, it can only be imported into the keystore where the CSR request was generated

I would think Apache 2, Apache + open SSL or Apache +Apache Security should work, but I would suggest to contact the CA and let them know that TOmcat is running with the IBM JDK, and ask for their input.

Cesar Sasaki selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Cesar Sasaki commented Jul 15 '15, 11:31 a.m.

Hi Abraham, thanks for your reply.

1.- I'm using the keytool.exe that is provided with the clm installation.
2.- No, is not being generated by the keystore located at Tomcat/ibm-team-ssl , actually I'm using a website that allows me to generate a code to get the csr. https://www.digicert.com/easy-csr/keytool.htm

Is something wrong with using that key instead of using the ibm-team-ssl ? I could not get the CSR for the ibm-team-ssl. What do you recommend?

Cesar Sasaki commented Jul 15 '15, 12:05 p.m.

Abraham

I used the Ikeyman to generate the CSR for the ibm-team-ssl.keystore. Thanks for your support. I'l try to figure out the platform.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.