It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Build failure issue

Michael Man (51106) | asked Jul 14 '09, 3:25 p.m.
Hi there,
We're using RTC 1.0.1 and the system has been there for a while. Today two build errors came out and the time stamps match the exception in catalina.out.
Below is the error from the build log

com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility$2: Status ERROR: com.ibm.team.filesystem.client code=0 There were errors during download. It is recommended that components be reloaded. The reload will be incremental, loading only the missing items. You can further reduce the reload time by reloading just the projects out of sync. null children=and below is the error from cataline.out
17:08:24,158 ERROR ository.service.internal.RdbRepositoryDataMediator - CRJAZ1033I Failed to fetch content _SWVqcD29Ed6xjf-tNx98IA.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.InternalRepositoryException: CRJAZ0369I Error processing row
row = 1

And i got it from here http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21366955 that this error should not be affecting us, however the time stamp of that exception in catalina.out and our build failures are the same, which leads us to think if it's affecting the builds.

Does anyone have any idea on this?

2 answers

permanent link
Nick Edgar (6.5k711) | answered Jul 14 '09, 3:50 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This looks like a dup of 69277: Error downloading file during SourceControlUtility.updateFileCopyArea in nightly build I20090128-0000. Is it possible the build machine ran out of disk space? It may also be simply due to a spurious socket timeout.

permanent link
Michael Man (51106) | answered Jul 14 '09, 4:00 p.m.
This looks like a dup of 69277: Error downloading file during SourceControlUtility.updateFileCopyArea in nightly build I20090128-0000. Is it possible the build machine ran out of disk space? It may also be simply due to a spurious socket timeout.

Yeah you're right it just ran out of disk space! Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.