It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jazz Re-Install

Leesen Padayachee (9955119) | asked Jul 10 '15, 6:40 a.m.
 Hi

I would like to do a Jazz Re-installation. The current environment is CLM 5.0.2, on Linux Red Hat with WAS 8.5.0.2.

The reason for this is that client would like a change name of the Jazz url, and there is not much data in Jazz, so a re-install is quicker than a server rename. 

Can I just unistall Jazz? Or will I need to uninstall both Jazz and WAS? in order to start the installation again?

Let me know

Thanks

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jul 10 '15, 6:49 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
You have to undeploy the applications in WAS, then uninstall CLM, clean up the databases.
Was can stay installed, but you might need a different profile if you want to use other ports.
Leesen Padayachee selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Leesen Padayachee commented Jul 10 '15, 7:01 a.m.

Thanks Ralph.

After undeploying applications in WAS, is there any WAS temp or cache directories that I need to clean out? 

Ralph Schoon commented Jul 10 '15, 7:05 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Undeploy should get rid of it, I think, or deleting the profile. If you want to make sure delete all the temporary data. Where that is should be in the WAS documentation, maybe in the CLM help and you can look for clues in the CLM2011 Upgrade workshop in the library.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.