It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to REST Query for RTC WorkItems with new Change sets?

Kevin Murphy (9621317) | asked Jun 24 '15, 3:43 p.m.
 I'm currently using the reportable REST capability for WorkItems in RTC. The goal is to list WorkItems that have a related changeset that was modified after a given date.

The closest I've been able to get is this query:

https://<myserver>:9443/ccm/rpt/repository/workitem?fields=workitem/workItem/(id|auditableLinks[modified>2015-05-27T00:00:00.000-0000]/(modified/*)|owner|creator|summary|customAttributes)

to work, but unfortunately it returns all workitems for the project each time it's run, with the auditablelinks filtered out.

What I need is only workitems with the auditablelinks, if that makes sense. I've tried starting from changesets but there seems to be no reportable way back to workitems. Not sure if the OSLC APIs work for this either.

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

One answer

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Jun 25 '15, 5:19 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Kevin, what you are trying to do is not possible with the auditableLinks attribute. It is only possible with single valued attributes like projectArea, owner, etc... This is a limitation of the Reportable Rest Specification which was mainly designed for ETL purposes.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.