It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

PUSH/GET Category data to/from RQM?

Federico Contreras (1313) | asked Jun 22 '15, 12:08 p.m.
 Hi, I have been reading about ways to upload data to RQM from a excel file and I know about the utility you have, but it seems like there is no way to relate custom categories information (of the test cases) from my table to the test cases that I want to have automatically created.
I am using version 5.0.2.
I also want to export results to excel, but that seems to be an impossible task. The export tool that you have, generates a XLS file that doesn't contain the graphic shown or the numeric data, that is the one I am interested about. 
I know there have been similar questions, but some of the links of the answers you have given are down.

One answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Jun 26 '15, 8:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Federico,

You can use the same syntax for existing category to create new categories in TestCase

testcase.category term="category1".value=F

So if the category doesnt exist in TestCase then it will get created automatically.

You can try RichText() modifier to get formatted data.

Refer below link for more details
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMExcelWordImporter#Modifiers_of_data_Used_to_the_ri

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.