It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

WHere is the "Related to Test Plan" link in RQM?

Cesar Sasaki (511289129) | asked Jun 10 '15, 4:41 p.m.
I want to relate a workitem in rtc  to a test plan in RQM. From RTC I know I have to go to "Links" tab to find the "Related test plan", but in RQM where can I see that relation?

ALso is there a way to relate a test plan to a workitem and not to a development plan?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21114139) | answered Jun 10 '15, 6:46 p.m.
It will actually go to right head menu not any section if it is added from RTC's related to test plan link.
This may meet your needs: relate a test plan to a workitem and not to a development plan

Cesar Sasaki selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Cesar Sasaki commented Jun 10 '15, 7:43 p.m.

Hi Don

Actually I did that but could not find the link in RQM. Also can I create the related change request from RQM? I know that it is easy from RTC

Don Yang commented Jun 10 '15, 8:34 p.m.

Hi, Cesar

If you mean create the related change request from the right head menu, I am not aware of any way to do that from RQM.

From RQM, creating the quality task WI from within the various sections is the way to go(it will be shown as Tracked by quality task in RQM though).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.