It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRDI Customize report for Test case and associated Defects

Naveen V (791759) | asked Jun 08 '15, 1:21 p.m.
Hi,

I am working on generating the report in RRDI for Latest Results for Test Case ( It has to come from TCER) and then associated Defects from RTC.  I am using CLM 4.0.3 version.

I pulled the data for Latest Test Case results  from  "RIDW-->QM-->Execution Results Matrics" but which tables or query will have information that links to test case for DEFECTS. How I can generate the report which are defects linked to testcase?

Thanks,

2 answers

permanent link
Jackie Albert (1.6k14947) | answered Jun 08 '15, 5:06 p.m.
Instead of looking in the metrics area, try starting with the 'Operational Data Store'.    Under "Execution Result Area" you'll see sections like 'Execution Result' and 'Execution Result Related Requests'.   Since Defects are stored in the Request table, this should have the links you're looking for.

Comments
Naveen V commented Jun 10 '15, 9:00 a.m.

Thanks for response. I checked those queries. Its showing the Test Case Results but I can get links to both 'Execution Result' and 'Execution Result Related Requests'. Is there any common value in those 2 queries to link?

permanent link
Naveen V (791759) | answered Jun 10 '15, 8:59 a.m.
Thanks for response. I checked those queries. Its showing the Test Case Results but I can get links to both 'Execution Result' and 'Execution Result Related Requests'. Is there any common value in those 2 queries to link?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.