It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I adjust the column widths on a JRS custom report?

Ricardo Miniet (1123) | asked May 22 '15, 11:27 a.m.
we're on RTC 5.0.2 and have JRS configured where I can create reports and add them to my dashboards, etc. (show up as widgets from the JRS catalog).  However, the default column widths generated are not very good and I would like to understand how I can adjust them.  thanks.

2 answers

permanent link
Theresa Ramsey (1915) | answered May 22 '15, 1:45 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hi Ricardo,
You cannot customize the column width in JRS 5.0.2.  However we do have this on our list of requests.  Thanks for your input.  

One option would be to export to Excel to adjust the widths, though understand you want to use the report on dashboard so that might not be a good solution.  

Comments
Ricardo Miniet commented May 22 '15, 1:57 p.m.

Thanks Theresa, estimated date this may be available?  Also do you happen to know when these JRS reports would support icons? as in for example a r/y/g/b icon?  thanks

permanent link
Theresa Ramsey (1915) | answered May 22 '15, 2:11 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hi Ricardo,
No official dates yet, though hoping for some time this year - standard disclaimer applies. :-)  I'll add your icon support request to our customization list. 

Comments
Ricardo Miniet commented May 22 '15, 2:14 p.m.

thank you Theresa, will be on the look out :)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.