It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem with get RFT adpater to connect to server

Peer Eland (622) | asked Jun 08 '09, 10:57 a.m.
retagged Jun 20 '12, 1:13 a.m. by Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220)
Hi
I'm running RQM Beta 2B and RFT 8.0.3 but can not get the functional tester adapter to log onto the jazz server.
My RQM are running local (https://localhost:9443/jazz and whaetever I use the default project or a new project it still gives me the error that it could not log onto the server.

Any suggestions

3 answers

permanent link
Marc van Lint (852129) | answered Jun 10 '09, 11:38 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Remove the C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\IBM\RFT\RQMAdapterOptions.pref

It sometimes helps to clean this file.

permanent link
Peer Eland (622) | answered Jun 10 '09, 12:42 p.m.
Remove the C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\IBM\RFT\RQMAdapterOptions.pref

It sometimes helps to clean this file.

Yeps have tried this without any help

permanent link
A S (1132) | answered Jun 11 '09, 2:56 p.m.
I am using the same RQM beta but with RFT 8.0.0. When I have problems I delete that .pref file out of the current user's directory.

Were you able to get any machines with an earlier version of RFT to connect with RQM? I was going to install the RFT 8.0.3 beta on a machine to test the integration with RQM 2 Beta 2 but your information is not encouraging

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.