It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is it possible to archive test artifacts?

Michele Pegoraro (1.8k14118103) | asked May 08 '15, 5:37 a.m.
Hi,
I'd like to know if there is a way to hide old artifacts, as plans but not only, from query (in the way closed work item or archived iteration are hide in RTC for example).

Expecially I'd like to hide old plans from report query as it is becoming difficult to select correct artifacts as the number of old plans is growing.

Thanks,
Michele.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered May 08 '15, 7:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Michele.
There is a section in the QM info center that may help out

Deletion and restoration of test artifacts

..it covers both deletion and permanent deletion (and the difference between the two)
Michele Pegoraro selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Michele Pegoraro commented May 11 '15, 8:03 a.m.

Ok, so deletion sounds like "archived". With two difference: that they are "moved" to a separate area (trash) in which I can't see the same thing, and that they could be also permanent deleted. The problem is that deleted items are not so easily inquired (I can not easily find out what was really deleted and what only archived). I'm not sure my audit office will like this... they want the ability to access to all past test plans.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.