It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how to apply free license of 10 users in IBM RTC

Gaurav Tiwari (1111) | asked Apr 20 '15, 2:11 a.m.
 Hello Members ,

I am trying to implement Agile Scrum in my project ,and new to RTC and i am evaluating the IBM RTC for my first project .
I have downloaded IBM RTC Client 5.0.2 and connected to the server .
Although before actually start the prject i have some queries . Can any one please help me :)
1. I have downloaded the RTC-Developer-10-C-License-5.0.2 so that i can continue the project with out any interruption.But not sure how to apply the license  for me and for other developers .I tried to search the documentation but could find.

2. Can i set up team server locally in our location using free license of 10 users ?

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Apr 20 '15, 4:26 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 1. Go to the Jazz Team Server administration and open the server/application management select licenses upload the file there. This assumes you have your own server that you administer.
2. You can download the server install files from the all downloads tab and install it locally. Please be careful with the public URI if you want to keep it around. Use a machine independent name for it. See the deployment wiki for more information.

Comments
Gaurav Tiwari commented Apr 22 '15, 1:25 a.m. | edited Apr 22 '15, 1:27 a.m.

THanks Ralph,Unfortunalty i am not able to see the link for "server/application management " on the Jazz team server admin page.Probably i dont have access .

I am using team server provided by jazz that is hosted on cloud .

Can you please advise ..
THanks in advance

Ralph Schoon commented Apr 22 '15, 5:35 a.m.

If you use a cloud served deployment you don't have to administer that and you do not have to manage the licenses. That is done by the cloud provider for you. 

Ralph Schoon commented Apr 22 '15, 5:37 a.m.

You can check that you got a license and the type on your profile. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.