It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Where can I find my predefined comments if i set a formal review to state reviewed?

Jochen Staack (551120) | asked Apr 14 '15, 5:13 a.m.
Hi,

I am using RQM 5.0.2 and my PA is configured in the way, that you need to provide an e-signature and a predefined comment if you want to set your reveiw action to the state reviewed.
I cannot perform the action, because I get the follwoing error:

'Save Formal Review' Failed.
E-Signature Required for Test Case Formal Review - Invalid e-signature: Enter the correct password.
Predefined comments are missing.: To apply an e-signature, you must first select a predefined comment from the Select additional information list.

I really tried to find the additional information list, but I was not able to find it!

Perhaps someone in the community is able to find it?

Thanks!

Comments
Don Yang commented Apr 14 '15, 7:40 a.m. | edited Apr 14 '15, 7:45 a.m.

deleted comments based on Paul's answer.

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Apr 14 '15, 7:12 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
If the password is correct and you selected a predefined comment, this appears to be a defect.  I could not find an related defects.  Please open a PMR.

Comments
Jochen Staack commented Apr 14 '15, 8:19 a.m.

Hi Paul,

I can't even find the comments to select them!
There is no drop down menu or something similar!

Paul Slauenwhite commented Apr 15 '15, 8:41 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

There is only a selection for predefined comments if two or more predefined comments exist:

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.