It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Linking Projects from RQM To Requirement in DOORS

Collins Akin (6610) | asked Apr 01 '15, 9:59 a.m.
edited Apr 01 '15, 6:33 p.m. by David Walker (2264)
 Hi everyone, I am trying to link project from RQM to requirement in DOORs. Can someone direct me how to perform this configuration. 
Here is what i tried to do below but couldn't succeed  
1. Under Planning I click The test Plan i already created.
2. I click Requirement
3. Then I click Create 
4. I got this message below:
Provider Configuration:"No provider configured for task tracking, please consult your administrator for more details!"

One answer

permanent link
Paul Ellis (1.3k613) | answered Apr 01 '15, 10:23 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Collins,

I am not sure which releases of the tools you are using, but here is the 5.0.2 link for setting up Rational DOORS 9 with RQM:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSJJ9R_5.0.2/com.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc/topics/t_config_doors.html

Please let me know if after doing this you are still experiencing the same issue.

Kind regards,
Paul

Comments
Collins Akin commented Apr 01 '15, 10:58 a.m.

I am using RQM 5.0  and Rational Door Next Generation is 5.0 

Paul Ellis commented Apr 01 '15, 11:38 a.m. | edited Apr 01 '15, 11:38 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Ah - that should be simpler then.  Assuming you've registered both applications with the same JTS, follow this forum post:

For requirements links you should go to your project area and make sure you have a "Uses - Requirements" association with your requirements management application. Note that CCM applications do NOT provide a requirements capability; you need to pick a proper requirements management application e.g. Requirements Composer or DOORS.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.