It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

No provider configured for task tracking, please consult your administrator for more details!

omar pimentel (352024) | asked Dec 03 '13, 9:09 a.m.

Hello,

I reviewed the answers in the forum cointaining this subject, are the following:  

Kenneth Answer:

in the QM Project area Ardministration, can you check in "Associations" if there is an Artifact container defined that provides defects?

Ralph Schoom Answer:

on the project's administration overview page you can add an association, which essentially then guides you through picking the provider and link type. Work items can be provided by a project in the CCM application.

I guess I did it right, but I still get the same message when I try to create a Requirement Link from QM.

Please help me!

2 answers

permanent link
Piotr Aniola (3.7k11738) | answered Dec 03 '13, 9:25 a.m.
edited Dec 03 '13, 9:25 a.m.
There are several types of associations.
Try "Uses - Change Requests" (I'm quoting from memory).
You can also paste a screenshot of your current association, then we'll know for sure.

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Dec 03 '13, 5:59 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
>> I guess I did it right, but I still get the same message when I try to create a Requirement Link from QM.

For requirements links you should go to your project area and make sure you have a "Uses - Requirements" association with your requirements management application. Note that CCM applications do NOT provide a requirements capability; you need to pick a proper requirements management application e.g. Requirements Composer or DOORS.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.