It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRDI Upgrade fails while deploying the ear file "com.ibm.rational.rrdi.setup.biserver.common.RRDIBIServerException: CRRRA2076E: Cannot deploy the Cognos components to the WebSphere application server"

Anbarasu Arivoli (811728) | asked Mar 14 '15, 6:35 a.m.
edited Mar 14 '15, 6:37 a.m.
Hi,

We are upgrading RTC from 4.0.7 to 5.0.2. Completed JTS and RRC and while doing RRDI upgrade we are facing the below error.

"com.ibm.rational.rrdi.setup.biserver.common.RRDIBIServerException: CRRRA2076E: Cannot deploy the Cognos components to the WebSphere application server"

I read through the articles and have doubts on few incidents that happend during our upgrade.

1) While updating the application via IM, it failed dur to space error, I immediately cleared some space and tried the update again from where it left. It went through.

2) Before starting the report server upgrade, it was mentioned to remove the p2pd.ear manually and so I removed the ear and started the upgrade.

3) The heap size in the logs shows that it has max of 1024, but in WAS we have set max to 12000.

Please clarify and help asap.

Thanks
Anbu

One answer

permanent link
Jackie Albert (1.6k14946) | answered Mar 16 '15, 9:06 a.m.
Have you checked the WebSphere logs to see if there are more detailed error messages? I have often found that by checking these logs you'll get more detailed info about what actually failed.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.