It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Test Artifact Widget (type Test Case Execution Record) not loading after OK

John Porter (612) | asked Mar 13 '15, 1:40 a.m.
edited Mar 13 '15, 1:57 a.m.
I'm a newbie when it comes to RQM however I've created a few queries now and they all run perfectly........

except when I add them to a dashboard through the Test Artifact Widget (type Test Case Execution Record).

As part of my queries I filter on the Test Case Category "Function".  When I add these queries to the widget they all appear to hang.  When I add a query that doesn't include a filter on "Function" then they load correctly.

What I have noticed is that within the column heading of Function (while in the query) there is an icon and when I hover over it I see "Test Case".

Does this mean that I can only use "Function" if I am creating a query for a Test Case NOT a Test Case Execution Record?  

On another note the dashboard is not automatically refreshing a query loaded from this widget.  Is there something I can do about this?

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Mar 16 '15, 9:16 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi John,

You should be able to use a test case execution record query including test case categories in the Test Artifact widget.  Also, the widget should refresh automatically.  I could not find any related defects so please open a PMR for both issues.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.