It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 5.0.2 Timelines widget issue

Mark Castro (741219) | asked Feb 16 '15, 9:02 p.m.
Hi all

in RTC 5.0.2, we're encountering an issue with the Timelines widget. Basically in all of our project areas, the widget defaults to the top-most timeline & even when we edit the parameters to be a Team (that has a different timeline), the widget does not change to show the Team's timeline iterations. It stays stuck at the topmost iteration.

Each project area does not have a project timeline defined if that helps pinpoint the issue.

Thanks for any help!

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Feb 17 '15, 7:08 a.m.

Hi Mark,
It is difficult for me to understand this issue. Can you provide screen snapshot of the issue?

Mark Castro commented Feb 17 '15, 12:54 p.m.

Hi Krzysztof sorry here are some screenshots

Timeline structure in area

Team Area we want to use

The widget always uses the top most timeline even when we adjust the settings

Manoj Panda commented Feb 20 '15, 7:03 a.m. | edited Mar 05 '15, 7:24 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi,
 I checked using 5.0.2. Looks like if the project using scrum template, then i am not getting the expected timelines in dashboard. But its works in another project using formal project management template. here is the screenshot.

Jürgen Westbrandt commented Mar 18 '15, 8:31 a.m. | edited Mar 18 '15, 9:02 p.m.

Hi,

Same issue for us using 5.0.2 and Scrum(agile) template.
We did some changes in team and timeline structures in our project area.
The widgets like "Micro Cumulative Value Flow" and others does not show correct values after this for the query setup. 
Now we have no way to select new teams or timelines as the widgets shows a strange mix of timelines and teams when we want to create the query.

Kind regards,
Jürgen

2 answers

permanent link
Tuan Nguyen Minh (691321) | answered Jun 09 '15, 8:39 a.m.
Hello,
Does anybody receive any feedback for this issue?
Are those widgets part of RTC standard delivery? And can we submit a defect for this widget behaviour?
@Jazz + RTC devs: please help.

Thanks,
Tuan

permanent link
Tadeusz Janasiewicz (120149) | answered Jul 21 '15, 11:42 a.m.
Hi @manoj.panda,

I have just tested this issue in case of RTC 6.0 and am not able to reproduce it. Could you please confirm that it was fixed in the RTC 6.0?

Thanks,
Tad

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.