It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

If install RTC client first and want to install MyEclipse

tianyi wang (1655) | asked May 23 '09, 10:29 a.m.
I just install RTC standard edition, both RTC server and client, use web install in a new windows2003 standard edition with sp2, there is no other software in system(I already install sun's jdk 1.6 first).

Next i want to install MyEclipse with RTC client. How to do this?

Thanks!

3 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered May 23 '09, 11:05 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I just install RTC standard edition, both RTC server and client, use web install in a new windows2003 standard edition with sp2, there is no other software in system(I already install sun's jdk 1.6 first).

Thanks!

Hi

Install MyEclipse first, then run the IBM Installation Manager and tell the installer to install into an existing Eclipse. You should be able to select your MyEclipse installation or select the correct directory. That will install RTC as a plugin.

Check your Eclipse versions first - you will need at least Eclipse 3.3 for RTC to install.

regards

anthony

permanent link
tianyi wang (1655) | answered May 23 '09, 12:25 p.m.

Thanks!

Hi

Install MyEclipse first, then run the IBM Installation Manager and tell the installer to install into an existing Eclipse. You should be able to select your MyEclipse installation or select the correct directory. That will install RTC as a plugin.

Check your Eclipse versions first - you will need at least Eclipse 3.3 for RTC to install.

regards

anthony

which MyEclipse version is better fit RTC client v1.0.1.1 ?
someone tell me v6.6 is, right?

permanent link
Adrian Cho (8213322) | answered May 23 '09, 2:16 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
We can't really speak to MyEclipse at all but I would 6.6 is correct since it is based on Eclipse 3.3.x.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.