It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error installing RQM 1.0.1

Kimberly Schaus (111) | asked May 20 '09, 8:43 a.m.
I spent about 3 hours trying to download and install RQM 1.0.1. I followed all of the download and installation instructions but I am still getting an error. Is this something you recognize? I could not find any reference of it on all of the web documentation. The error appears at the end of the installation using the Installation Manager and say the following 2 files are missing:

zip tomcat.common 5.5.23.20080502
zip tomcat.common 5.5.23.20080502

One answer

permanent link
Tan Nguyen (761) | answered May 21 '09, 10:14 a.m.
Hello,
Few questions regarding the issue:
- Where did you download the installation package and how many disks did you download?
- Is it a Web install or local install? If this is a trial version and you are using Web install, can you try to download the local install package instead?

The local install package should have 3 disks, you will need disk1 and disk2 for RQM. Disk 3 is needed if you want to install RTC.

I have not seen this error before. My guess is that the installation package is incomplete or corrupted, you may have to download a fresh copy of disk1 and disk2 and try to install it again. If it fails with the new installation package, please attach the installation logs and we will look into it. The default location of the installation logs is C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\IBM\Installation Manager\logs

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.