It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to fix error "CRRRW7367E The specified attribute name is the same as a system-defined attribute name"

Donat Hutter (2153239) | asked Nov 27 '14, 5:17 a.m.
When hovering over artifact attribute "identifier" in DOORS Next Generation I get the following error:
ID CRRRW7367E  The specified attribute name is the same as a system-defined attribute name. 

How can I fix this (I suppose this is caused by ReqIF import)?

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Apr 07 '15, 8:46 a.m.

It would be nice to have an answer.  I see this on almost every project in a repository. That repository has gone through V2->V3->V4->V5.02 migrations in its lifetime.

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Apr 08 '15, 2:05 a.m.
A similar case was reported to IBM Support last year and it turned out to be caused by some invalid locks. You need to contact Support and get a tool called "ReleaseInvalidLocks", or just mention the PMR 59718,113,848.

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Apr 08 '15, 8:48 a.m.

Donald, Thanks.  I'll pursue this.   Might this also relate to Problem 2 in this article ?

https://jazz.net/library/article/1472#88267

Donald Nong commented Apr 08 '15, 11:11 p.m.

Kevin, with the limited available information, I can't see these two issues related.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.