It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jazz Reporting Service widgets are working but I cannot create custom reports and links missing in home menu

Simo Suurla (681524) | asked Oct 16 '14, 7:40 a.m.
edited Oct 16 '14, 7:42 a.m.
Hi, I installed Jazz Reporting Service and everything went well, but after setting datasource and importing reports I can not pass the /rs/setup -page, also I can not see links in home menu to reporting service. But I am able to add reporting service widgets to my dashboards.

I think the same issue has been asked in comment section here, but I have registered RS to QM, CCM and RM as told in this video.

Any idea how can I fix this?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Darren Coffin (1823) | answered Jan 28 '15, 3:20 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jan 28 '15, 3:21 p.m.
Hi Simo,

This is working as expected, assuming you were using JRS 5.0.  In that version, the only thing you can do on the /rs page is the setup.  You can add JRS widgets to CLM, and that is all.  There is no link in the home menu to go to the Jazz Reporting Service page.

In JRS 5.0.1 and later, there are the links you were looking for, along with the other features noted in the first video that you linked.
Simo Suurla selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.