It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error at step 2 during CLM upgrade

Li Chen (11923742) | asked Oct 15 '14, 4:54 p.m.
 I am upgrading CLM 3.0.1.3 to 4.0.7, and executing this command
     upgrade/jts/jts_upgrade.sh -oldJTSHome /opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/3013/server/conf -updateTomcatFiles no
the execution failed at step 2 with error, screenshots attached. 
Appreciated if someone can shed a light on it
Thanks.

One answer

permanent link
Rosa Naranjo (2.9k11723) | answered Oct 16 '14, 3:02 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Li
Have you made sure of the following?
  • You are using JRE version 6.0 or 7.0, and you are using ojdbc6.jar. The Rational solution for CLM 4.0.7 no longer supports JRE version 5.0. Only JRE version 6.0 and 7.0 are supported. The ojdbc5.jar class library requires JRE version 5.0 and the ojdbc6.jar class library requires JRE version 6.0 or later.
  • You created an environment variable named ORACLE_JDBC_DRIVER_FILE and pointed to the ojdbc6.jar JDBC driver.
In addition,
Ensure that UserId connecting to DW has the following privileges
Schema: CONFIG, RIODS, RIDW, RICALM
Table & Views: Insert, Update, Alter, Drop, Create
Index: Create, Drop, Alter
Trigger: Create, Drop, Alter
Grant select on Tables and Views
- Ensure this user is configured to connect to DW Database in jts/admin >advanced properties> Data Warehouse connection ( or look in teamserver.properties for the com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.auth.userId property)

Comments
Li Chen commented Oct 16 '14, 3:49 p.m. | edited Oct 16 '14, 3:51 p.m.

Thanks Rosa, I am using ojdbc5.

I haven't installed ojdbc by myself before and my technical lead is on vacation. Drop me a few lines if it is easy to download and install, otherwise I will do it next week when my lead returns to office.
I will need to double check my id for dw permission too. 
Thanks again.

Li Chen commented Oct 16 '14, 3:49 p.m. | edited Oct 16 '14, 3:52 p.m.

x

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.