It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM 3.0.1 Setup User Registry WAS 7.0

Andrew Trobec (49712144139) | asked Jul 27 '12, 3:14 a.m.
 Hello,

I have installed CLM 3.0.1 on WAS 7.0 and I am running the setup wizard.  I have reached the step "Setup User Registry" for JTS and I am confused on what to do...

I have three options:

1. Tomcat User Database
2. LDAP
3. Non-LDAP External

For authentication I am using the users that I created in the WAS ISC "Users and Groups" sections which I have mapped to the CLM webapps.  With this in mind I selected option 3 since option 1 is not possible because I didn't install Tomcat OOTB and option 2 is not possible because I am not using LDAP with WAS.

When finalizing the applications, however, I receive error:

CRJAZ1752E
Unable to perform the User Sync operation. See details for more information.

and the error says "premature end of file".

Could I please have some guidance for setting up the user registry?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Andrew

One answer

permanent link
John Vasta (2.6k15) | answered Jul 27 '12, 10:20 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The same question was asked in this forum post:

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/58022/user-sync-error-with-was-custom-registry

and the response (from a Jazz developer) was

"this has nothing to do with WAS custom registry. Look for the exception in the log file. My guess is that the application is not able to communicate with JTS or vice versa. More information about the reason will be present in the jts / ccm / qm / rm log files."

So you'll need to look through your log data in order to determine the detailed reason for the problem.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.