It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can I roll back (remove) accepted change sets in RTC?

Tiia Laitinen (524) | asked Sep 23 '14, 5:25 a.m.
edited Sep 23 '14, 5:44 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.2k33646)
Is there way to roll back (remove) / undo, accepted change set from workspace?

RTC version 5.0.0

Accepted answer

permanent link
Robert Wen (690412) | answered Sep 23 '14, 9:28 a.m.
 If you're trying to undo an accepted change set from the stream, reversing the change set is the way to go.  If you want to undo an accepted change set in your repository workspace, you'll have to go to the component history on your workspace and discard the change set.
Tiia Laitinen selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Krzysztof Ka┼║mierczyk (7.4k475103) | answered Sep 23 '14, 5:43 a.m.
Hi Tiia,
I believe that this answer could help you how to do that:

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.2k33646) | answered Sep 23 '14, 5:43 a.m.
Please start here:

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.