It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error open to edit an RTC 4.0.3 WI query in webUI

long TRUONG (3654118146) | asked Sep 02 '14, 11:09 p.m.
 While investigating a 4.0.3 RTC WI query which kept crashing (fodder for another question when we get more details) we found that trying to open the query to view (via edit) in the webUI the process will hang after a warning, regardless "continue" or "stop script" is picked: Any idea what to look for ? It can be opened in the RTC client with no issue.

script busy or unresponsive

Comments
Donald Nong commented Sep 03 '14, 1:57 a.m.

By the look of it, you're using Firefox, right? If you have Firebug installed, have a look at what the response is for the particular request. Does Chrome or IE have the same problem?

long TRUONG commented Sep 03 '14, 10:43 a.m.

You are right on Don, Thx. I can open with Chrome, and probably with IE too. Your comment is not an answer for me to pick as the right one, so I pick Eric instead.

Was not consciously thinking that I was using Firefox, as logistics forced me to access RTC from the server, which strangely did not have our standard IE9 and Chrome was used by an account which can't see the private queries,  yesterday.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Eric Jodet (6.3k5111120) | answered Sep 03 '14, 5:43 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hello,
Donald is right - checking with Firebug could help.
However, if the issue is complex to investigate or fix,
I would vote for opening a PMR.

Eric
long TRUONG selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
long TRUONG commented Sep 03 '14, 10:45 a.m.

Thx Eric: You got Don's credit for the right answer since his answer was a comment.

Eric Jodet commented Sep 03 '14, 12:27 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.