It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

"Actual Fix Time" (time spent) value is overwritten with an incorrect number

Laura W. Hinson (16126) | asked Sep 30 '13, 3:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Sep 30 '13, 3:05 p.m.
I am working in a project where the work item editor presentation has been modified to include a new tab called "Fixing and Documenting."  The estimate, correction, and actual fix time fields have been moved to that tab.

As I have been updating the Actual Fix Time field in my work items, I'm noticing that the value in that field is overwritten. For example, in one work item, I entered 2.5 days as the actual fix time. I saved the work item and everything looked fine.

However, when I refreshed the work item, value changed to 1800000 weeks.

Has anyone seen behavior like this before? This is happening in version 404 of RTC.

One answer

permanent link
Elisabeth Carbone (616108) | answered Oct 03 '13, 3:16 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Laura,
the attribute "Actual Fix Time" is not an out of the box attribute. Maybe this is a custom attribute or you have changed the label of an out of the box attribute. Could you give a bit more information about it: what kind of attribute is it?
Is there any attribute customization ( like for example Calculated values) associated to it?
Did it work before moving to the new Tab?

/Elisabeth

Comments
Laura W. Hinson commented Oct 08 '13, 12:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thank you for responding, Elisabeth. Unfortunately, I'm not a project administrator, so I don't have information about attribute customization. I forwarded your response to project managers who I hope can help.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.