It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRDI wiki attribute

Yehiel Glass (25548986) | asked Sep 01 '14, 8:03 a.m.

Hello,

How can I run report on custom Wiki attribute ?

I didn't find it under String: [Business View].[Request String Extension].[Name]

Thanks,

Yehiel

Accepted answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Sep 11 '14, 9:17 a.m.
Thanks for the clarification Yehiel,

data from Wiki custom attributes is not present in the data warehouse, as for HTML custom attributes.
This is most likely due to the fact that they can contain large amount of data, that can cause performance and database space growth concerns.
In general no field larger that 1000 characters is loaded in the data warehouse, like the work item description or comments.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi
Yehiel Glass selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Sep 02 '14, 6:18 a.m.
Hello Yehiel,

could you please clarify which type of custom attribute you are referring to as "Wiki"?
In general the custom attributes available for reporting in RRDI are listed here:

Change and configuration artifacts - Custom Attribute
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/api/content/SSYMRC_5.0.0/com.ibm.team.reports.doc/topics/ccm-roles.html#Custom-Attribute

If it's not in this list it's most likely not available.

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Comments
Yehiel Glass commented Sep 10 '14, 12:06 p.m.

Hi,

I created custom wiki field in the workitem.
My question  is where do I need to search for this attribute: I didn't find it under custom string..

Thanks for your help

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.