It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RAM Repository administrator tied to a login name who left the organization

anoop mc (74811196221) | asked Aug 19 '14, 7:27 a.m.
Dear Team,

We have an issue with RAM Server where in the RAM Repository administrator is showing a  login name who left the organization.

How to get this changed to a different login name.

In one of the server when we ran the setup wizard ---  http://<server name>:13080/ram.setup/wizard/rtc/index.jsp

Here I have replaced the old login name with the new name.I am getting the below error message.

The login was successful, but the user <newuser> is not a member of JazzAdmins role and is not authorized to perform any actions. You may need to complete the Users and Authentication step, if you have done so already check jazz.log for details.

2 answers

permanent link
anoop mc (74811196221) | answered Aug 19 '14, 10:12 a.m.
Since I am new to RAM administration any suggestions would be of great help

permanent link
anoop mc (74811196221) | answered Aug 20 '14, 7:14 a.m.
For the internal configured RTC when logged in we do not see User Management Tab even though we have been added as administrators on websphere.

The repository admin name is still showing as the persons name who left the organization. Is there a way to get this changed to an active user.

Please find the snapshot of the same.

ram_usrmgmt

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.