It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

May I run an Execution Trend Report (a single diagram) for a Master test plan including child test plans data?

Isabel Torres (631238) | asked Aug 13 '14, 10:21 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Aug 18 '14, 6:31 p.m.
I am using RQM 4.0.5

I have a master test plan including several child test plans. I want to have a single report including all of Weight points from the test cases (TCERs) on the child test plans. I need to use for reporting all of the testing as a single test plan.

If that is not possible, what do you suggest me for having a single report including the execution progress for all of the child test plans in a simple diagram / report?

Thank you!

Isabel

Accepted answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Aug 18 '14, 6:14 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Isabel,

Including more than one Test Plan in the Execution Trend report requires a whole redesign of the report.  For instance, determining if the test plans are ahead or behind schedule is not as clear as it is with just one Test Plan.

If you are using RRDI, you could create a Cognos report that summarizes the information of more than one test plan.  After running the ETL's, the information of test plans, tcer's, etc, is populated in the DW, you can then use the RRDI tools to create the report that you need.

Thanks,
Clara
Isabel Torres selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Isabel Torres commented Aug 18 '14, 6:35 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thank you clara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.