How to include "NULL" object in query or filter
I am in RPE 1.2.11
I am doing a query and or filter on “Resolution” field
If the state is in a specific type the resolution field shows as a “-“ meaning nothing is set.
Example:
if the workitem is in a state of submitted there is no resolution...
when you look at the results from a query the resolution field shows a "-"
If you look at the oslc the resolution field is completely blank
How do I include those that are blank in a filter? Basically include null?
ive tried resolution/name != "Withdrawn" (this returns all the items that match that except the ones that are null...
Or, can you generate a javascript to query it?
One answer
If you are doing this though Filter Editor in RPE, you can check "XHTML Input" option and then use
resolution == "<o:p> </o:p>"
The XHTML value for the attribute selected will be returned when you check this option.
resolution == "<o:p> </o:p>"
The XHTML value for the attribute selected will be returned when you check this option.
Comments
showing 5 of 6
show 1 more comments